VCT: Kazu + Eduardo
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 13:29:27 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","kazu1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]Not so long ago, Kazuya would have been famous at this tournament. Fans would come seeking his autograph and asking for ink imprints from his Pokemon. The top contenders were often friends or, at least, acquaintances. But his arrest led to a meteoric downfall. Even after proving his innocence, sponsors and former partners vanished like termites. Still, he wondered if those same people were avoiding him at VCT.[break][break]

Not a single combatant was familiar to him. The ones with fans somehow felt so young. This strange sense of unfamiliarity led the mercenary into a wide circle of Lilycove. Finally, his eyes caught on a recognizable figure. “Natsu.” The bear turned away from searching the crowd to follow his trainer. A cough emerged from the device at the white-haired man’s belt—an attempt to avoid startling him.
[break][break]
“Ed.” There’s the slightest of pauses as Natsu pushes his trainer aside, eager to size up his opponent. “I see you are participating.”

@eduardo

[attr="class","kazu3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:10px roboto;--accent:#9698E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px 30px; font-size: 11ox; line-height: 1.5; text-align: justify; color: #aaaaaa; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: -25px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:#B6B4E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 22:05:09 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]
[attr="class","eddiehtag"]

[attr="class","eddiehmain"]

He'd met many new trainers and Pokemon during his battles so far, and it was quickly becoming an aspect of the tournament that he almost preferred to the battles. However, as a newcomer to the region, it was a rare and particularly delightful treat when Eddie ran into someone he recognized. Such was the case when he found himself addressed by Kazuya; Eddie's eyes widened with visible glee, and the smile that formed was something wider and brighter than ones offered to his previous opponents, [break][break]

“Yo, Kazuya!” he exclaimed happily. Beau stopped next to him, leering at the bear opposite of them, “Didn't expect to run into ya here! Cool Pokemon.”[break][break]

notes[break]
No gimmicks battle[break]
Part of the Vital City Tournament[break]

[attr="class","eddiehpoke"]

[newclass=.eddieh]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
In Silence There Is Beauty
awards
191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 1:45:50 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]The white-haired man’s face split open with an easy smile. His teeth—one of the few things undamaged by his time in League custody. Seeing no need to repeat the greeting, he instead turned to banter. “And why wouldn’t you expect me?” There is a tease implied by his words. “I would not miss the VCT.” He murmured, his AI voice not quite managing to convey his nostalgia. “I’ve participated many times before.” [break][break]

For a moment, his Bewear shifted into his former partner—a take-no-names Alolan Raichu.
[break][break]

A rodent who’d slept in his crib beside him. One stolen and bartered off by the League. The sadness in his eyes quickly vanished. Now was the time to focus on the present. There would be nothing gained by becoming melancholy. “The same to you. He fits you.” The Tauros was a powerful, dependable animal. This one’s horns were fluid, buoyed up by the gentle swell of water.
[break][break]

He gestured his bear forward. “Let us see how you battle.” With a roar, the Bewear unleashed a Super Power.

x7E1MHVL

@eduardo

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px 30px; font-size: 11ox; line-height: 1.5; text-align: justify; color: #aaaaaa; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 11:45:15 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]

Eddie bashfully rubbed the back of his neck at Kazuya's words, [break][break]

“Well hell, didn't know you were a damn veteran of this tournament. Now you've got me nervous!” The bark of laughter that followed belied the teasing, mirthful nature of his statement. [break][break]

But then there was a pause, one Eddie couldn't help but notice as the other man turned to his bear. There was... something there, something that produced a small twinge of sympathy in Eddie, but he didn't have much time to consider it before the bear came charging their way. [break][break]

Eddie's heart burned with a fierce pride as Beau charged in to meet the giant bear head-on. The bull and the man behind him were more alike than some might realize; they were passionate, fierce, stubborn as all hell. And most of all, neither were one to back down from a fight, no matter the odds. As Beau neared the bear, he lowered his head and raised his horns, ready to meet the Pokemon in a bout of CLOSE COMBAT. [break][break]

6q0EUOfP[break]
HP: 2/3[break][break]

notes[break]

[newclass=.eddieh]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:57:43 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]Kazuya’s belt lights up with laughter. It’s robotic. “This isn’t your first battle, correct?” The man’s toothy grin is almost infectious, something that still belonged to a more foolhardy him. “Then, we are the same.” A veteran did not have to meet some arbitrary number of battles to qualify. Whether it was your first time drawing blood or your 300th, the title did not change. Only, in the end, the ways you might deal with it. [break][break]

The Superpower did its job. Good.[break][break]

The bear’s expression turned into one of glee. An opponent who met him head-on—instead of hiding behind wings or distance—was a refreshing change of pace. His stubby legs quickly ate up the turf between them as the fighting type lifted his hands. With one hand, he moved to literally take the bull by the horn, turning its deadly horns away. With the other, he aimed to deliver a Hammer Arm right to the bull’s side.

hy2oiNMO

@eduardo

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 12:51:23 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]

The blow struck by the deceptively cute bear had Beau lowing in pain, but the next move was audacious on an entirely new level. With one paw grasped tightly on one of Beau's horns, and the other reeling back to launch a devastating HAMMER ARM, it was hard to see a way to avoid the attack. So the black bull did what he knew best; mustering as much strength as he could, he flung his head sharply, flinging the Bewear to the side to at least throw off the momentum and angle of the upcoming attack. Beau continued to thrash his head back and forth violently, throwing his entire body into getting the bear off of him, violently lurching like a RAGING BULL. [break][break]

As the Pokemon fought, Eddie considered Kazuya's words. Then, we are the same; in a sense, Eddie supposed that was true. He'd fought more battles in the last few days than he'd had in years, yet, he was still standing here to face the next challenge. Maybe the prospect of facing a more experienced trainer was less daunting than he originally thought. [break][break]

NRlHk3Y6[break]

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 15:27:40 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]A sigh pushes past Kazuya’s lips as the bear locks itself in place. There is a reason that phrase has two versions, you fool. While it was often important to grab the bull by the horns, it often ended in pain. Those bits of bone were sharp. They were also connected to hundreds of pounds of muscle. It was these that bulged as the water type began to throw the bear around.
[break][break]

With a noise of surprise, the bear is ripped off its feet. Its second paw desperately grasps at the beast’s spiral horn as the ride turns from exhilarating to terrifying. A horn draws a crimson line down the bear’s chest, its claws almost slipping free. “Slow it down.” Kazuya’s voice cuts through the hoofed whirlwind. Already aching, the ursine does its best to do what it's told. His eyes flare a bright red as he activates a Pain Split. The attack aims to put every one of its movements back against it—letting the bull spell its end. As this activates, the bear goes for an Ice Punch.

ttfASAGI

HP: 2/3

@eduardo

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 13:14:35 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]

The flash of bright red immediately caught Eddie's eye; what the heck was the Bewear doing? Was it an attack that Beau could avoid? Whatever it was, it seemed to have an effect on Beau. The bull lowed in pain as it thrashed, while the Bewear seemed somehow bolstered. That's when it reeled back to deliver a nasty ICE PUNCH. The bear still had one hell of a hold on the bull, though. How were they supposed to get out of this?[break][break]

That's when a veil of water began to shroud the Tauros' body, drawing in moisture from the atmosphere in preparation for an AQUA CRASH. Strengthened by quite literally being in his element, Beau bellowed furiously and pushed himself forward into the bear, hoping the attack would be strong enough to loosen the opposing Pokemon's grip once and for all, and maybe even throw off the trajectory of the ICE PUNCH in the process. [break][break]

udnqAJeC[break]

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 1:58:15 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]The bear roared in defiance as the bull continued to struggle. He finally managed to plant both feet on the ground, trying his best to turn the water-type’s head. Then, his wrist filled with a sense of wet. His beady eyes widened as the water dropped like a curtain. From his frozen paw, ice began to spread until it wrapped around the bull’s horn. “Move.”
[break][break]

As he jerked back, Natsu found himself stuck. A moment of panic followed as the bull’s muscles began to bunch. The bear’s eyes shifted to his trainer. Dodging was out of the question. But Kazuya’s voice wasn’t panicked—thanks in part to his electronic modulator. “Super Power.” As the bull charged, Natsu stiffened his feet and used his fighting power to try and slam the charging bull on its back. If this failed, he’d be trampled under hoof.

atojUcMZ

HP: 1/3

@eduardo

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 15:22:38 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]

Maybe the AQUA CRASH had been kind of a terrible idea after all. Eddie's eyes widened in shock as the water began to freeze, solidifying the connection between bear and bull. Well, so much for shaking the thing off. He grimaced as he watched the Bewear prepared to slam a SUPERPOWER-ed attack onto Beau's back, [break][break]

Beau! Eddie roared over the din of the battle, “Ya've almost got 'em; just a little more!” [break][break]

The bull lowed in acknowledgment; Eddie wasn't sure how much good his cheerleader routine would do for the Tauros, but he hoped it'd be enough encouragement to push him to the finish line. Muscles strained under onyx fur as the bull forced himself forward, trying to out-muscle the bear. If he could just break the stalemate, he could trample the Bewear under foot with a nasty DOUBLE KICK, and hopefully secure the match once and for all. [break][break]

qUejjem8[break]

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 23:59:34 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]The ivory-haired man’s lips pressed together as the back-and-forth continued. If these Pokemon were more familiar to him, the battle would be easier. The responses natural and in sync. He is still learning. His VR goggles flash red as that double heart icon shrinks to one. [break][break]

The shout of encouragement from Eduardo drew a singular chuckle from Kazuya. “This battle is not lost yet.” As long as there was one heart left on the screen, the fight would continue. Though not a cheerleading act, this simple statement seemed to put some fire back in the bear’s step. With a deep growl, the Bewear dug his heels. He could see the sharpness of his hooves—knives of obsidian filled with high-pressured water.[break][break]

Deciding to take a risk, the bear shuffled to the side. A two-handed grip turned to one as he tried another Hammer Arm. This time, he tried for an undercut. If he failed here, well, this old bull deserved it. The guy had chutzpah.

wn|Z|n|n

HP: 1/3

@eduardo

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 11:27:51 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]

Maybe Eddie's cheering distracted more than it helped, or maybe Beau had become too eager to win the battle, but the under-cutting HAMMER ARM hit like a freight train. The bull certainly hadn't seen it coming, and would have been sent staggering back were it not for the icy grip that the Bewear's paw still had on his other horn. Agitated, desperate, and hurt, Beau simply thrashed in the bear's grip, lashing out with hooves and horns in a bout of CLOSE COMBAT. Both Pokemon were running on fumes, that much was obvious; this would likely be the final clash of the match. [break][break]

Eddie watched it all with a growing mix of conflicted feelings. There was his own furious desperation to win, to prove that he and Beau were both capable. There was a lot of pride in there, too, because win or lose, Beau was absolutely giving it his all. And finally, there was a little bit of... something Eddie couldn't quite identify. It wasn't melancholy, exactly, but as the battle drew to it's close, he found himself almost wishing that it wasn't. Not that the two Pokemon could stay locked in conflict forever, but this had certainly been one of his more exhilarating matches of the tournament. [break][break]

Je1wFEFk[break]
HP: 1/3[break][break]

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 20:37:32 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]The Bewear smirks as the Hammer Arm makes its mark. It aims for the ribs and the lungs beneath it—aiming to drive the air out of the bull’s lungs. Unfortunately, the fact that the pair were still attached meant Natsu was along for the ride. The first hoof catches him in his stomach. It buzzes through his thick fur, scratching the skin beneath.
[break][break]

Bending over to nurse that wound, the back hoof catches him in the chin. The bear’s head snaps to the side as his lights flick off. The ice tether vanishes as he goes limp. The last heart vanishes. A click follows as Kazuya pulls off his goggles. This blackout only lasts for a few seconds as the bear groggily rolls to his feet. The anger at the bull is replaced by a small smile. That formerly frosty paw reaches out to gently pat Beau between the horns.
[break][break]

Some part of Kazuya has a fit. He imagines himself socking the other guy in the jaw. Maybe showing him a true battle without all these stupid rules. Instead, the mercenary walks toward the other man. To go from being nervous about facing a vet to winning? Quite a leap. “Good job, Ed.” Kazuya offered a hand with a wide smile. “Keep it up.” When that’s done, he turns to leave.
[break][break]

If he ever wished to reach his former heights, it would not be done by giving up after one battle. It is a hard road that is paved with losses. One that his time in prison had torn to shreds.

ntWpmWJE

HP: 0/3 - Ed wins[break]

@eduardo

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 21:03:23 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]

Eddie cheered as the bear was sent tumbling back, his heart soaring at the realization that he had another victory under his belt. Beau, on the other hand, seemed to find himself taken aback by the fond pat on the head from the Bewear he had so heatedly fought against once the opposing Pokemon returned to his feet. Eddie thought his eyes might have been playing tricks on him as he approached the center of the arena, but he could have sworn that he saw the bull nuzzle up against the fuzzy paw. [break][break]

Taking the hand offered to him, Eddie beamed at Kazuya. It was a hard fought battle, but an exhilarating one, [break][break]

“Thanks you too!” he replied cheerily, “Hope I run into ya again soon!” [break][break]

With that, Eddie recalled the black bull and strode out of the arena. With a new win under his belt, maybe it was time to hit up one of the nearby food carts to snag himself a celebratory treat.

notes[break]
Eddie wins! [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 23:35:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven